10 Amazon Deals Only Prime Members Can Shop, Starting at $7

Amazons Prime Big Deal Days sale is finally here, and the discounts are good (like really good). Over the weekend, I saved on a pair of jeans from a Jennifer Anniston-worn denim brand, and have already added a number of small, under-$50 items to my cart today. But in looking for my next buy, I

Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days sale is finally here, and the discounts are good (like really good). Over the weekend, I saved on a pair of jeans from a Jennifer Anniston-worn denim brand, and have already added a number of small, under-$50 items to my cart today. But in looking for my next buy, I discovered a little known section of deals only available to Amazon Prime members.

While the October Prime Day sales event has a staggering number of deals, this secret, members-only section gives you access to even more. So I sorted through them all to find the 10 must-have items, including discounts on Amazon’s best-selling tank top, trending ankle boots, and a shopper-favorite electric toothbrush.

Ododos 3-Pack Seamless Rib-Knit Cropped Tank Tops

Amazon

I could always use more basic tank tops, so of course I’m grabbing this Ododos three-pack while it’s 56 percent off. This set of cropped, ribbed tanks is an Amazon best-seller, with more than 6,500 five-star ratings. “They are tailored to flatter and enhance curves,” raved a self-identified plus-sized customer who loved how it “showcased” their midsection “without revealing too much.” Another person was “obsessed” with how stretchy and buttery soft the tank was, deeming it “perfect for everyday wear.”

Athlisan Puffer Vest

Amazon

The moment I saw this vest was on sale, I immediately added it to my cart. A puffer vest is the perfect fall staple — it’s just the right amount of warmth and adds a cool-girl touch to any outfit (just look at Hailey Bieber). “This vest is amazing and gives the exact look I was hoping for,” wrote one shopper who paired it “with an oversized sweatshirt and leggings.” “[It is] the perfect addition to an outfit while still keeping [you] warm,” they said. The Athlisan Puffer Vest is available in 10 colors, including classics like black and navy, as well as a vibrant bubblegum pink and trending yellow shade.

7am2m Sonic Electric Toothbrush

Amazon

If you’re my dentist, please look away while I admit that I still — against your repeated advice — don’t own an electric toothbrush. But today, that changes as I’m adding 7am2m’s Sonic Electric Toothbrush to my cart. This 43-percent off toothbrush comes with six brush heads and features five different brushing modes, ranging from a soft setting designed for sensitive gums to a strong one meant to polish. “[This is the] cleanest my teeth have ever felt,” raved one customer who said that it left their mouth and teeth so clean, they’ll never want to go back to another brush again. “My teeth are not only super clean, but sparkly white, and the only thing I changed was my toothbrush,” wrote another fan.

Shop more exclusive Prime member deals, below:

Fracora High-Top Platform Sneakers

Amazon

17 Mile Gold Hoop Earring Set

Amazon

Dream Pairs Chelsea Ankle Booties

Amazon

Eclat Skincare 2-Pack Face Serum Set

Amazon

Célor Under Eye Patches

Amazon

Beauty of Joseon Ginseng Cleansing Oil

Amazon

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qrrSrbClnV6YvK57wZ6qrWWgp7ausYymnKaalad6pbHApapmmZ2Wx7C6jKiaraeSmr9uvNGipJ5llJbGbn6Pa2pmb2lsf3iElA%3D%3D

Share!